MILITARY PERSONNEL-IMMEDIATE FAMILY/GOLD STAR RECIPIENTS
Military personnel-immediate family/Gold Star Recipients, do not have chiropractic benefit coverage. Military personnel-immediate family/Gold Star Recipients will receive gratis chiropractic treatment once a week.
Tricare provides insurance coverage for the military. Tricare has no chiropractic treatment covered.by TRICARE. We need to ask, WHY NOT? Tricare fails to acknowledge that if they create a chiropractic benefit package, chiropractic benefit will result in positive outcomes.
- Medical literature has revealed that when insurance company limit/reduce chiropractic treatment benefits, their total costs for healthcare, actually increased.
- A patient receiving regular chiropractic care experiences reduced hospital admissions, surgeries, and pharmaceutical costs.
- Studies indicate that greater chiropractic coverage, despite increased visits to a DC, results in significant net savings in both indirect and direct costs.
- Chiropractic patients typically pay less and are more satisfied with their treatment than MD patients.
- Chiropractic care can be used to control health care costs.
- Chiropractic patients reach maximum medical improvement sooner than when treated by a medical doctor.
- Chiropractic treatment is Not an Add-On; it is a Direct Substitution for Other treatment.
- Chiropractic treatment can reduce and or eliminate military personnel reliance upon prescribed medication, over the counter NSAIDs and or surgery which will reduce or eliminate the probability of developing adverse side effects and or life threatening situations. (5 Ohioans dye each day from properly prescribed properly administered medications).